Site Map & Rules
- Deer Run is not responsible for loss or theft of articles or damage caused by fire or accidents.
- Trash should be placed in receptacles provided. We recycle aluminum cans. Please put them in the proper receptacles. All monies made from the cans is used to purchase playground equipment.
- Campfires are to be in the fire ring only and fires are to be extinguished before retiring or checking out. DO NOT put cans, plastic or food in the fire rings. DO NOT move fire rings or take them from another site to double them. Fires can only be up to one foot past the top of the ring. DO NOT burn any firewood that has nails or staples in it.
- Mini-Bikes, ATVs and Dirt Bikes are prohibited. Working on vehicles is not permitted. Electric Golf Carts are allowed upon showing a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Bike riding after dusk is prohibited. Children 12 years and under must wear a helmet. (PA State Law)
- Pool: Parents must accompany children 14 and under in the pool area. NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN POOL AREA.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER 18 MUST BE AT THEIR SITE BY 11:00 PM. All children 13 and under must be with an adult after dark. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Only two vehicles permitted at each site. Other cars must be parked in the overflow parking. All cars on the campground must be registered and display a car pass.
- Obey the 5 MPH speed limit. All campers and guests must stop at the office. Camper should display stickers on their window. A $5.00 fee is charged for day guests; an $8.00 fee for overnight guests. All day guests must leave by 10:00 PM.
- Pick-ups: Those picking someone up must stop in the office and pay a $3.00 fee. Those leaving within a 1/2 hour will have the fee returned.
- No defacing, cutting or destroying live trees and foliage. Firewood is for sale in the campground store.
- No Hammocks on any campground trees without prior authorization.
- Alcohol is to be kept at campsites. Absolutely NO non-prescription drugs allowed on the property. Abuse of alcohol or drugs will be cause for IMMEDIATE eviction. Pennsylvania drinking age is 21.
- Firearms, Fireworks and Firecrackers are prohibited.
- Gray/Wastewater: Absolutely NO discharging of waste (septic) water and/or gray (dish, bath) water on the ground by order of PA State Law.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and are not permitted in the store, bathhouse, game room, rental units or pool area. CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET and respect others by keeping your pet controlled and quiet. DO NOT leave your pet unattended.
- Rates are based on a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 dependent children under the age of 18). One camping unit and one tent OR 2 tents per site.
Management’s discretion is used in the enforcement of these rules.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE CAMPGROUND. NO REFUND.